Tifa Foundation is an organization that promotes the realization of an open society through strategic partnerships with civil society at the local, national, and international level through constructive engagement approach.
Tifa Foundation works in Indonesia and places high priority on protecting and improving the lives of people in marginalized communities. Tifa’s values of openness, diversity, equality and justice are the guidance of overall Tifa’s work.
To support the optimal implementation of our program, we are currently seeking:
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer
Position Code: MEL-O
MEL Officer will support Program Manager and Program Officer in data collection,
tabulation, and analysis to help ensure accountability and efficiency from
start to finish for all programs and projects, both new and on going.
- Educational requirement: Bachelor or Master Degree in social science, statistic, or management is strongly preferred. Alternatively, University Degree with a major in political science will also be considered.
- In-depth knowledge in M&E and social-political issues (knowledge and methodology)
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical, and communication skills
- Having a minimum of five years of experience in the design and
implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects implemented by
national/international NGOs/UN bodies
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data
collection, analysis, and production of reports;
- Expert in analyzing data using statistical software
- Strong training & facilitation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize workload and meet multiple deadlines with minimum supervision
- Fluent in English.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Project Management and Administrative:
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system and develop a better system;
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use;
- Prepare and maintain a database of program and project;
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection, and evaluation procedures;
- Develop monitoring and impact indicators for the project success;
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results, effect, impact, and sustainability of the project;
- Provide feedback to the program team on project strategies and activities;
- Recommend further improvement of the logical framework;
- Provide inputs, information and/or statistics for semester, annual and other reports to Program/Project Management Team;
- Assist the Program Officer in preparing other relevant reports
- Participate in annual project evaluation and planning workshops;
- Organize and conduct training on M&E for project/program;
- Collect and develop project success story in order to build a positive reputation for the organization;
- Support the communication strategy of Tifa’s at large by giving input to Knowledge Management and Communication Offcer for creating content for website and social media.
This position is full-time position, with 1 (one) year fixed term initial contract. The extension will be subject to job performance and the availability of the budget.
- Closing Date of Application: 22 October 2021
- Please e-mail us your Application Letter and your Latest CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put Position Code as subject of your e-mail.
Tifa is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.